Friday 3 April 2015

Sometimes I Feel Like God Is Against Me


Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "Sometimes I feel like God is against me."

This mentality is not only wrong, but it also sets us up for negative expectations. And expectation is the womb of manifestation.

LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. Your image of God is EVERYTHING! The opinion we have of Him shapes our entire existence. In Deuteronomy 1:26–32, because the people BELIEVED GOD WAS AGAINST THEM, they fell in the wilderness. He WAS FOR THEM; but they embraced a false image of Him.

2. Dismiss the idea of a temperamental God. (Malachi 3:6.) He said, “I do not change.” That’s why we aren't consumed. He is not for you one day, and against you the next. His attitude toward you doesn't change with your performance or mood. He is good toward you ALL the time!

3. God is ALWAYS for you. "If God be for us, who can be against us!"– Romans 8:31

4. It's NOT about you. It's about the Cross. It was at the cross that God was, in essence, saying, "I AM FOR YOU." And this will never change.

5. Don't stop Believin'. When you stop believing God’s Word—you become proud. And God resists the proud. (James 4:6.) He gives grace to the humble. Humbly accept that He is good. He is for you. He paid for you to have His favor, through His precious blood. Accept it.

6. See yourself IN CHRIST. (Acts 17:28.) For God to be against you, He would have to be against Jesus, because you ARE HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS. (Romans 5:17.) He is FOR Jesus. And therefore, He is FOR you!

THINK IT AND SAY IT 
God is ALWAYS FOR ME, not against me. I reject the idea that God keeps changing His mind about me. He declared He is for me, at the cross; and that will never change. I am in Christ; I am His righteousness; and therefore His favor surrounds me like a shield, in Jesus' Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment